Fidel's uncle sent this to me today. Much speaks to me:
No's 3, 8 14,15......... I think they are what I try to do (are me)
No's 3, 5, 7, 11, 13, 14 ... I strive for these(or not do)
No 15...no comment
The geese are coming back, the ice is away from the rivers & canals.... the air smells good.
I am once again experimenting in growing eatables in a kitchen garden that is truely in a kitchen (no balcony,no land).
I love this time of year!!
Happy Spring everyone
1. God wants spiritual fruit, not religious nuts.
2. Dear God, I have a problem, it's Me.
3. Growing old is inevitable ... growing UP is optional.
4. There is no key to happiness. The door is always open.
5. Silence is often misinterpreted but never misquoted.
6. Do the math .. count your blessings.
7. Faith is the ability to not panic.
8. Laugh every day, it's like inner jogging.
9. If you worry, you didn't pray . If you pray, don't worry.
10. As a child of God, prayer is kind of like calling home everyday.
11. Blessed are the flexible for they shall not be bent out of shape.
12. The most important things in your house are the people.
13 When we get tangled up in our problems, be still.
God wants us to be still so He can untangle the knot.
14. A grudge is a heavy thing to carry.
15 He who dies with the most toys is still dead.
Saturday, March 31, 2007
Posted by MedStudentWife at 6:43 PM