Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Olga Has Landed...


Yup - Olga the greatest ever Travelling Bra arrived in Paradise this morning via her trusty chariot.... FedEx.

(Thank you Alabama chaperons - she arrived very safe and very sound !!)

Now Fidel, being a guy and only knowing a bra in the way guys know bras, didn't let her out until I got home.

Needless to say she was slightly VEXED !!! I didn't think bras could hiss.

And to make things worse, she took a look out of the window and said some very un-bra-like things... something about snow outside and she left Alabama for this...

(*censored* bla bla bla bla bla *censored*)


Anyhow, no picts at the moment as I have her sedated with a couple of big glasses of rum and coke (lots of ice and lime) and wrapped up in an ermine stole, to help her acclimatize to the cold (its 1 C, but its colder than she's been used to in awhile).

Not to worry your pretty ol' cups, sweet pea. Tomorrow it will be 9 C and rain; rain to help melt the snow.

PS - yes everyone, I've been remiss in my blogging. Maybe Olga will help me with her staunch support, come to grips and post un mot ou deux more frequently.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've never complained about how I handle bras before.....

MedStudentWife said...

Not me complaining...'tis Olga

But it will be alright as you show her the hospitality you show all visiting bras.

Anonymous said...

No packing her cups with snowballs..she gets testy if you do that..:)

Mad Padre said...

Where will you take Olga while she's in Ottawa? Is it too late for skating on the Rideau? Me, I'd vote for that or the War Museum. Or maybe the NatGal to pose with Voice of Fire?

MedStudentWife said...

Robert - Hey there Crusty :) I hear you get her next :)

No snow left to make Olga sized snowballs, but Easter is around the corner so hot cross buns might work :o.... beats the donut wars *lol*

Mad Padre - Don't know where we will take her, but you have given me a couple places I hadn't thought of.