Wednesday, February 4, 2009

School is IN ...... Forever !!!!!

Back at school part-time. And I'm finding it very hard to get back into study discipline, especially as this program is done entirely on-line.

You may be wondering about the program I started last year. I gave up within a couple of months. Turns out it wasn't what I thought it would be like. It ended up being something that I wasn't very interested in.... too esoteric.

The program I've just started is really what I wanted to do all along. And finally I was able to find a program that I could do via distance learning AND one that isn't going to break the bank.

I have a paper due tomorrow... just have to get off my bum and finish it. I see that I haven't forgotten the fine art of procrastination.

*sigh* three years 'til I'm done.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Remember the Mother Bear Project bear I knitted?

I found out yesterday that the organization received her.

How did I find that out?

They sent me a very lovely thank you card with a handwritten, personalized note.

You know - some days you just need that ... a thank you for some thing you did, even though you weren't doing it to earn the praise.

I am impressed !!!!

Guess what?

I'll be making more bears for them.

hmmm ... I doubt they'll want any knitted dissected rats ... hmmm

1 comment:

Lone Grey Squirrel said...

......a dissected rat knitting project? ......really?