Saturday, January 10, 2009

I Am a Bear, I Think

Hello there world...

I am a bear, I think.
The pictures of me look like a bear - I have no name, but that will be the job of my new cuddler.

Hmmm... yes, I am pretty sure I am a bear....
grrrrr......grrrrr....grrrr.....

Sound like one too !!
Medstudentwife bornded me yesterday, to become a friend for some boy or girl in another country.
I will be a bear in a network of bears giving love to HIV/AIDS afflicted children in Africa, Haiti and maybe other countries. I am because of the Mother Bear Project.
Medstudentwife took some pictures of me during my development into a full fledged bear.
Here they are.....


This is the moment of planning~to have a bear.



This is me.. at concept-ion.



Just about fully formed after hibernation.
This is my friend Violet. She is beary good to me- she is giving me really good tips on how to be a good bear for my cuddler-to-be.



"String art".. heeee heeee heeee, it tickles !!!
I am being sewn up.




I don't know if I'm coming or going !!
Boy-oh-boy !! I could join Cirque de Soleil as one of their contortion bears.



Ouch!!! This wasn't pleasent - enough said (and I won't tell you about the knitting needle) !!!



Ta dah !!!!!
Me !


Now to find a box and start my adventures out there in the big world, full of love and lots of cuddles.

I hope one of the bears posts my birthday on the Dear Teddy Calendar

7 comments:

VioletSky said...

Welcome to the world, Bear!
MSW is ingenious. And generous.

Lone Grey Squirrel said...

welcome bear! You have a wonderful purpose in this world. Have a wonderful life.

Daddy Papersurfer said...

As you may or may not know I have a love/hate relationship with knitting but put to such a purpose my swing-o-meter is beginning to dangle towards love .......

SnOwY bEaR said...

superb ... love the knitting and so love the idea behind it, the childrens faces just warm the cockles of my heart .... thank you so much for thinking about us when you wrote this post. I am off now to post about this at Dear Teddy
SB xx

Busy Bear said...

WoW! Your new bear got DaddyP's swing-o-meter dangling... & SnOwY BeAr'S cockles warming....and I'm feeling all warm and fuzzy!!! Congratualtions of a job well done!!!

If she'd ever stop blogging long enough to find her old knitting needles....I'd like to get my kuddler to knit a bear too! Do you have a pattern?

xoxo
~Busy Bear

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

FANTASTIC!!!! :) You are one talented lady!!!

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Lots of bears ... SHAZAM!

I thought the stork brought them (???)