Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Dimitrios is Alive and Well

... and having a jolly good time :)

... too much of a good time if you ask me. At least he didn't get sunburned like Fidel and I did - turns out he's a bit of a prude and likes to suntan with everything on, including his stockings.

I'd post more, but Fidel's computer is on the blink and this is the first and, if Dell doesn't show up today, last post til I get back home...

(I'm writing from a secret location in a US desert)

So we are still alive and well..... lots of stories and posts about our adventures to come.

2 comments:

Lone Grey Squirrel said...

Good to hear you are still around. Thought you might have been abducted by aliens.

Dr.John said...

Good to see you are still alive. Looking forward to reading about your adventures.