Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Canada Day 2008 *buzz word Mountie*


Some of you may have seen my flikr pictures and a post about Canada Day, last year....

This year I have volunteered to work Canada Day at either the "Chicken Tent" ( yes its true....ohhh pleeeze !!!) or as a greeter on the Hill, passing out flags or something.

Tonight, thinking about this, I decided to revisit all my stupid pictures from last year ( I didn't put them all on flikr) and you know what...it's kinda kwel, the shots I took, especially seen as a slide show.

Months after the fact, I've lost sight of the reasons for taking them, so its really neat pulling back and seeing what I actually shot.

Readers out there....is there soft wear or something that I don't have to sign up, to be a member of, in order to post more than 10 pictures ?

I'd like to post all of these pictures so that you can see what I was seeing for an hour or two, July 1 2007.

This year, I may be a "chicken lady".

4 comments:

Lone Grey Squirrel said...

Oooo. I miss Canada Day on the Hill. I don't ever remember a Chicken Tent, though.

MedStudentWife said...

Its a new thing,LGS,on Major's Hill Park.

I think its local chicken farmers,pitching together to serve chicken burgers and sandwiches for charity.

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Well that will make for some mighty fine Wordless Chicken Tuesday photos! :)

MedStudentWife said...

Olga - I'll try to take pictures, but could be hard to do while putting mayonnaise on all those buns.

Hope get a kwel hat