Sunday, April 6, 2008

Going to get "Cultured"


It's always neat to find out things about your sweetie that you didn't know, especially when it turns out that it is that you share a common interest that you didn't know existed.

This one I knew we had - our love of Gilbert and Sullivan. So this afternoon we are going out to see the local Savoy Society production of the Pirates of Penzance. Its going to be a fun afternoon.

Then I'm taking Fidel out for dinner (early birthday celebration).

Hehehehe.... I've figured out where, but I'm not going to tell him until we get there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The show was terrific, and dinner after was great!

Thanks, sweetie! Arrgh....

MedStudentWife said...

Arrggg!!! sweetie :D x0x0x

"
I am the very model of a modern Major-General,
I've information vegetable, animal, and mineral,
I know the kings of England, and I quote the fights historical
From Marathon to Waterloo, in order categorical;
I'm very well acquainted, too, with matters mathematical,....."