Sort of. I was reading Vader's Mom's last blog, which linked to a blog, which is how I started reading Stac's blog to begin with.
The blog I am talking about is Kailani at An Island Life - Paradise Edition. I've been reading her blogs on and off over the past year and they are great. And she is just a a marvel at creating the best pages (makes mine look like a two year old's attempt at drawing with a purple crayon).
Even better is the "stuff". For instance, she organizes these swaps ( maybe its only been the one and already its a year...YIKES!!). Anyhow, I encourage you to read it and participate.
The Valentine Swap comes with a questionnaire that you may or may not answer. I did, in the spirit of the "swap", and just plain funess.
- What is your idea of a romantic Valentine’s Day?
- In reality, what is your Valentine’s Day really like?
- If you could have a lifetime supply of your favorite sweet indulgence, what would it be?
- Is there any sweet treat you absolutely do not like?
- If you fell into a pool of chocolate, how would you get out?
Drop me a line and let me know how you would answer the above questions. Even better, join the swap, 'cause for all you know we'll be swapping Valentines.