Wednesday, January 9, 2008

From the mouths of.....


ME.. as usual, some silly ass remark *lol*.

We were flipping through a member's magazine to that organization that makes fantastic ocular instruments, not to mention sparkley jewelery and cute figurines that catch the sunlight in a most dazzling way....... *BIG breath*

It was a quick page flipping exercise, not looking at captions or anything until....

"*lol*, Sweetie - doesn't this pendant really look like a wiggly sperm on a rope ? "

A couple of giggles, agreement and so on.

Then I read the caption ~

"Zest for Life"

Enough said (I hope).

Okay, okay.. we thought it funny.

3 comments:

Elle said...

ROFL I think I'd rather have the journey pendant that a diamond sperm. But you know... LOL to each their own.

Anonymous said...

:):):)..I thought it was hilarious...I just hope I don't run into someone wearing one..It will be hard to keep a straight face....

ps ..thanks for yhour support when you commented...I am going through the learning how to do this phase at the moment..Drowsey put me on to some good resources for info...any help greatly appreciated..

Agnes Mildew said...

I wouldn't mind wearing a sperm on a rope if it looked as expensive as that! Hmmm...I think someone is having a rather naughty laugh at the bling-wearers.