Friday, November 2, 2007

Hi Maw, I'm Home !!!

Lawdy, oh lawdy, please hold me up -

The "prodigal son" has made it home.



We weren't even expecting it. Guess Canada Post gave up.

Nanny, nanny, booo, booo !!!! And we didn't have to pay the duty.




This poor dear creature makes Papillion look like an amateur escape artist.


This is the manifest from the very first delivery attempt in 2005.



Here it is, all shiny and new.


But we haven't the last laugh. This model is no longer available, so getting filters and other parts is going to be a bitch. Warrenty ? What warrenty ? !

8 comments:

jmb said...

Hi MSW,
How are you? This bread machine still following you around. It looks like it has finally landed.
Just use it till it doesn't work any more but frankly you'll probably get sick of it before then. We used ours for a couple of years and then haven't used it since.
You might enjoy my Halloween post too. A very scary super, and I mean super, decorated house near us.
Thanks for visiting. I noticed your blog was different right away but of course can't remember what it was like before. How stupid is that!

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Is THAT the infamous wandering deep fryer?!?!

MedStudentWife said...

Olga -

I know .. its very much a "lunch bag let down", and white ta boot. I think I'll use it to melt the wax to do my legs.

Hey there JMB. I read you're Halloween blog with glee - the picturess are just fabulous !!!! I wish I was out your way .... I would have just loved to have visited the haunted house.

I think I am liking this blog template much better.. not so much of the green/greyish shades

deathsweep said...

I'd keep it in the box and either sell it on ebay or save it since it is after all almost antique!

MedStudentWife said...

DS - *roflmao*

Lone Grey Squirrel said...

The stuff of legends.

Anonymous said...

In remrkeable condition considering that Canada Post had it's hands on it....I think I saw it in the Atlanta airport last year....I'm sure it's the same one..

MedStudentWife said...

LGS -

"And the cat came back, it wouldn't stay away, ...."

CC -
And how stoopid they are....

Atlanta - most likely - me thinks it was hangin' with that there Olga...its developed a bit of attitude.