Monday, October 29, 2007

My First Meme


This is "thank you" to the possessed evil Deep Fryer making Squirrels do scary things. Harumph !!!

Not really :D This will be fun and I am honoured that LGS "tagged" me.

So here I go.....


1. Name one person who made you laugh last night?
Mel Brooks

2. What were you doing at 0800?
Yesterday or today ? If it was today, I was walking to a meeting for work ( and it was brrr cold outside)

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Dinner dishes

4. What happened to you in 2006?
A lot - mucho good and some not so good

5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
"What ?" (dishwasher on & Fidel talking to me from another room while I'm in the kitchen)

6. How many beverages did you have today?
Define beverages :)

7. What color is your hairbrush?
I think its black, with red tips... but I only brush my hair....

8. What was the last thing you paid for?
Wine for dinner

9.Where were you last night?
Awake - at home watching Mel Brooks. Later, asleep.... dreaming - well thats another story

10. What color is your front door?
Glass and/or white ( depends on the definition of front door)

11. Where do you keep your change?
A couple of places - a small clay flower pot and a Laura Ashelyesque pink quilted change purse

12. What’s the weather like today?
Coldish ( -3 C to 9 C and kinda sunny with clouds. We had snow showers yesterday)

13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor?
Tigertail AND HagenDas' Mayan Chocolate (funny, I'm not an ice cream person, but these are my fav and must haves)

14. What excites you?
Traveling - no matter how small the trip

15. Do you want to cut your hair?
YES !!! but I'm growing it to see how long I will let it grow before I go berserk

16. Are you over the age of 25?
????

17. Do you talk a lot?
Depends

18. Do you watch the O.C.?
What's O.C. ?

19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
Yup. Why Steven ?

20. Do you make up your own words?
I am the queen of made up and mishmashed-up words. I used to tease my mom about this & now I'm just like her

21. Are you a jealous person?
No

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’.
Anita

23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’.
Cant think of one. But try me with an "L"

24. Who’s the first person on your received call list?
What's a "received call list" ?

25. What does the last text message you received say?
Text as in e-mail ? Or as in all those other devices I got rid of ?

26. Do you chew on your straw?
But of course.. keeps the teeth clean and my mouth occupied

7. Do you have curly hair?
Yupper... see brush comment

28. Where’s the next place you’re going to?
Esquimalt - work related

29. Who’s the rudest person in your life?
I can say that I don't really know any rude people. I won't get into other personality traits that tick me off.... but no rude people

30. What was the last thing you ate?
Homemade spagehtti

31. Will you get married in the future?
I'm there already :D

32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?
Can I count Simpson's episodes?

33. Is there anyone you like right now?
Lots of people :)

34. When was the last time you did the dishes?
Tonight

35. Are you currently depressed?
Where's the couch ?

36. Did you cry today?
Not yet

37. Why did you answer and post this?
Cause LGS made me do it because of the evil deep fryer making him do it AND I wanted to :)

38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey…
Crap... I don't know if I have 5 people I can tag with this... ( I live a sorry life - where's the couch?)

hehehe... I'm gonna do 8 (its Halloween)

1. DS & DS; 2. JMB; 3. Steve; 4. Vader's Mom; 5. Olga 6. Leslie; 7. Farming Folks

5 comments:

Lone Grey Squirrel said...

Thanks for doing it. Esquimalt? Wow, what's there? And you know Vader's mom? Wasn't she Queen Amadala? More questions than answers.

MedStudentWife said...

Ahhh.. that is good "young squirrel"

She is Queen Amadala, but she let's me call her by her 1st name - Stac

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

AAAHHHHH!!!!!! A MEME! ON HALLOWEEN!!! NOW I'M REALLLLLLY SCARED!!!
Thanks (alot) for thinking of me(you brat!)...I will have fun with this!
~Olga

MedStudentWife said...

Olga -

Guess I can't say that I got your "knickers" in a twist.

:0

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

HA HA! Thanks for tagging me - it was FUN! :)
~Olga