Sunday, October 14, 2007

Hallowe'en Personality

Thanks to Vader's Mom - I just did another of those questionnaires

I picked up a kwel DIY magazine with hallowwe'eny stuff to make; I also am decorating my cube ( as much as I can without having the fire-guys freak)

I'm still planning the costume for work on the 31st. I know what it will be, but its the make-uo and how I want to do it, that I am planning - gotta get it right as its is what will make the whole look.

What Your Halloween Habits Say About You

You love the drama of Halloween. You definitely like to have the best costume around - and everyone noticing you.

You definitely think of yourself as someone who has a dark side. And part of having that dark side means not showing it.

Your inner child is stubborn and a bit bossy.

You truly fear the dark side of humanity. You are a true misanthrope.

You're prone to be quite emotional and over dramatic. Deep down, you enjoy being scared out of your mind... even if you don't admit it.

You are a traditionalist with most aspects of your life. You like your Halloween costume to be basic, well made, and conventional enough to wear another year.
What's Your Halloween Personality?

I don't get this "Candy Corn" thing. I'm more a "Mollasses Kiss" kinda girl

No comments: