Thursday, July 19, 2007

Surprise, surprise, surprise


La, la, la, laaaaaaa ......

I spent a very fine and lovely evening in the pursuit of Fidel's "surprise"

I suppose I should put this into context.

For our anniversary, I wanted to give Fidel something and I knew exactly what it was. Unfortunately, my sorry a** got a little lazy and I couldn't send it to him in the "now not very frequent" CARE packages I send him; in particular "the something special" didn't make it for "the anniversary special" parcel, other than in the form of a promise of delivery in August.

Based on tonight, the final results will be awesome :)

heheheee... I think you will like your surprise Fidel, my darling

2 comments:

Steve said...

A surprise? How very wonderful! Good on ya!

MedStudentWife said...

Thanks Steve -
He deserves it 'cause he's my sweetie
:)