Sunday, July 8, 2007

A quiet Sunday and the song of the "Brain"


A greyish day - like last Sunday was. So I am quietly puttering around the house.

I'm trying to get some knitting done. I have only until December to finish Fidel's sweater ( the already two year project) and it seems so slow as I am judging my speed by how many inches I can get done in a half hour. It's not many.

But I have found that having interesting background music or other makes it easier to determine how long I want to knit. Yesterday and today I set the objective as being "I will knit as long as it takes one "Pinky and the Brain" DVD to play". I've been stopping long before they finish - who'd a thought there were that many episodes of my favourite laboratory mice. So two DVD's down, two more to go. I don't know when next I will be sitting down to knit some more.

Here is a little "Pinky and the Brain", one I saw yesterday. Its a little something to help you med students study for some exam or other. Once you get this little ditty in your head, they will have to drill it out.

NARF !!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you pondering what I'm pondering, Pinky?

MedStudentWife said...

I think I am Brain, but why would she dye her hair purple ?

Narf !