Thursday, July 26, 2007

Just a bit of this and that... blogging for the sake of blogging


I have a few blogs in mind - a long Tiny Pills ( I see a series) and a mirror to LGS's blog a few days ago, about my music memories. My problem is that my evenings are so short and depending on energy ... BUT they will come :D

An interjection: Right now, with the haze, the sun is a clearly defined red orb... its really interesting.. it almost looks sci-fi !!!

K.. notable blog stuff( in my tiny world) today:

1. People have added me to their favourites/communities. Mucho thanks, all of you. I'm going to try to get back with personal comments, but it may take a bit. If I don't, its not a slight. I have only so many hours in a day and they aren't enough :(

2. I am now "PG" rated. WOOHOO and thats without trying.

3. I asked a question and I got an answer. Dr. Rob rocks :)

4. Music ala Zimmers

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6549333.stm




2 comments:

Lone Grey Squirrel said...

Hey, I recognise that handsome fella. He's the star from that sci-fi movie that was so bad it's good! One of my favorites!

MedStudentWife said...

LGS -

He is a cutie !!!

He's what I look like in the morning before I've had my shower :0